Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Cartoon Cuties Q and A


   I considered not having a post for today out of respect, but it's true that the events of this day served to bring us together. In light of that, here's something new. I thought it might be fun to host a Question And Answer session with our regular readers. If you have any questions regarding the comic book or it's characters, by all means leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer any questions within reason or that don't spoil major developments in future issues (although issue 2 is near print, I've already drawn materials up to issue 14 or so). Obviously, I can't say yet what kind of feedback this experiment will offer, but the idea sounds like it could be a fun one. If there's something you'd like to see explored in future prose stories, this would be a good time to throw in your ideas and interests. I hope you'll participate. Thanks to all who have welcomed us into your entertainment lives!

Obviously, I reserve the right not to post any questions I determine to be inappropriate or too silly. 

4 comments:

  1. Any further expansion on Minerva would be more than pleasing to me, Rock. Would you be able to hint at some possibilities for her future adventures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you that, after a fairly minor slot in issue 2, she takes center stage in an episode for issue 3. She'll remain a featured character afterward. As to prose stories, I usually make those up on the spot, so if you have a specific adventure for her in mind, let me hear it!

      Delete
  2. Is there a Swamp Mouse action adventure story in the works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is. God willing, Swamp Mouse will be a spin-off of Cartoon Cuties set in the mid 60's. It has been drawn and scripted and awaiting a slot in InDELLible's release schedule. It'll probably be moved into line after a few more issues of Cartoon Cuties hit print.

      Delete