Sunday, August 4, 2019

Amazon customer review of issue 1!

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
"My hubby ordered this for himself, but I've enjoyed Baker's art for quite some time, so I had to give it a look. The art is very much a classy pin up style, but the story is sweet and pure, something that has been sorely lacking in comics for a long time. I also like how the characters are written. It's mostly a simple romance with some drama, but Baker's writing gives us heroines who are both sweet and kind and who can kick butt, without being simpering ninnies or heartless witches. As a female reader, I really appreciate that balance--we don't have enough confident female characters who are still comfortable with their femininity. All in all, Cartoon Cuties is a breath of fresh air in a grimdark comic industry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment